Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Well, it's allergy season and that means I had a rough night last night. Well, I didn't really because I slept the whole night but Mama did because she checked on me every hour and gave me a treatment every four hours just to be sure I was breathing okay. We weren't sure if I would be going to school this morning but I was fine and I really didn't want to stay home today so off to school we went!

                 Untitled

Today I got a special prize because I went poopie in the toilet!!! It's crazy what a little bribery will get you...Mama said it's a start. I'll be potty trained before we know it!

                  Untitled

Mama really loved looking at our complete Noah's Art art work that me and my class made! I made the crocodiles! I really love this project and so did Mama and Jax!

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

When I got home from school Mama thought I should do one last treatment to make sure I was breathing alright. Then we had to decide if T Ball practice was happening.

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

When we got home from picking Finn up from school I played outside for a while. It's a good thing Daddy and Mama never closed up under our porch because it has been a favorite for all of us throughout the years. I guess one day we'll let them finish our front porch...

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled


I was feeling good and it was a nice, warm afternoon so we all headed to the field for my T Ball practice. I had fun and we learned a lot. We learned how to run the bases right, I had a few really good hits and I got to hang out with some of my new friends! 

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Kai and I also played in the playground while Finn practiced. I played with my airplanes under the jungle gym. Then Kai and I ran around on the path above the field. Kai even made a friend and played catch with him. It was a fun afternoon!

                  Untitled

                   Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

When we got home I got to help Mama make dinner. It was a chicken and mushrooms skillet with rice and lima beans. All our favorites!

                 Untitled

                   Untitled

                 Untitled

While Finn and Mama cooked I did my homework. It was a long assignment but Daddy said I did a really good job with it!

                  Untitled

And I did some dancing!!

                Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we all took a nice, long bubble bath. These practice nights sure end up being late nights. But we're all happy, and clean and healthy. It was a great day. Tomorrow will be even better!

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment