Monday, April 4, 2016

This morning I woke up for school with no problem at all. Mama said I must have gotten cuter as I slept. I think I was really excited to see my friends at school!

                Untitled

                 Untitled

I was excited to head back to school today too! I was happy to see my friend Charlie and Daniel and Patrick and Arthur...It was fun to get back into the swing of things! 

                 Untitled

This is me jumping up and down saying bye to Mama from inside my classroom!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Now me on the other hand, it's a good thing I didn't have school today because I didn't wake up until 8:20 this morning. I hope this isn't what we're in for the next few years...I got to hang out with Mama. I ate some HUGE ha-beddies (strawberries). Then Mama and I went to get a few last things for Kai's gala basket for school. It was fun to hang out with Mama alone again.

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we went to pick Finn up from school. I had fun pressing the buttons in the elevator and exploring the cubbies.

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

I was so excited to see Mama and Jax after school. And it was nice and warm out so we got to play outside with our friends for a little while before heading home!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I had a great day at school and I was so happy to see all my best buddies and hang out with them! I was even more happy to see my family when they came to pick me up after school!!

                Untitled

                Untitled

Then it started raining really hard...right in time for my soccer practice. Mama said we could stay home but I did not want to miss it. I wanted to play! And play I did. Daddy met us at the field and he said I played so well! I scored goals, I had assists, I played great defense! It was a great practice. And it stopped raining by the end. I'm really glad I went!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

When Kai got home from practice we were all really hungry! Good thing dinner was served! We had a delicious chicken and noodle dinner together!

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment