Friday, April 15, 2016

This morning we woke up to find 2 bunnies in our yard. Well, one was in our yard the other was just sitting in the middle of the street! Those bunnies are crazy!

Untitled

Untitled

I had a half day of school today so Jax and Mama picked me up and then off we went to pick up Finn! I like picking Finn up at my old preschool! And I like seeing my old teachers, Mrs. Burns and Mrs. Gaalswyk!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

I was so happy to see Kai, Jax and Mama when I got out of class! Then Mama let me choose our special adventure. I chose to go to 7-11! We got Slurpee's and a snack.  We sure are lucky!

                 Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

                Untitled

Tonight was T Ball and baseball night on the field! Mama worked in the Snack Shack. First Finn had his T Ball game and he did really well. Then I got attacked by a hot dog but in the end I won. MeMa and PopPop came to join us and watch the games. 

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Then, after playing and running around with my friends, it was time for my game! I did really well. I had some good hits and throws. Still working on my catching but I'm getting there and I had fun!

                 Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

It was a fun night on the field! We love hanging out with our friends and our families and running around. Let the weekend begin!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment