Friday, April 8, 2016

This morning Jax helped me wash my hands, and his. Jax loves helping me to go to school...

                  Untitled

After we dropped Finn off Mama and I had some errands to run. First stop, Food for Lucy!

                  Untitled

Then it was off to Giant. I only made Mama buy me one thing today...Ninja Turtle bubble bath. Hooray!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Then it was time to pick me up from school! I was happy to see JAx and Mama. We got to play outside for school today but I didn't feel like playing outside after school. I was ready to go home and relax!

                  Untitled

                   Untitled

                   Untitled

Then it was time for T  Ball for me! I was a little nervous but it was great! My team is the Red Socks! I had fun hitting the ball and running bases. It was great. My Nana and Papi even came to see me play!!

Untitled

                  Untitled

                Untitled

I got to play with Kai and all his friends too! It was a fun, and COLD night on the field tonight. Oh and I ate 2 hot dogs...

Untitled

Untitled

                   Untitled


Then it was time for my game! My team is the Royals! I ran around with my friends until Finn's game was over. I danced to the dj music and ran around and had so much fun. I even got to visit with Nana and Papi. It was once good night. I got a couple of good hits and ran the bases. Mama and Daddy were really proud of me!

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

After the field Mama headed to Fantasy Nails to hang with the Ladies of St. B's for some nail treatments! They had wine and pedicures and all the girl stuff...ugh!

                  Untitled   

Untitled

Untitled

Then I had a sleep over planned with Liam and my whole family came over to play for a while before it was time for them to head home and go to bed. It sure was an awesome Friday night!!

                  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment