Tuesday, April 26, 2016

This is how we started the morning...all my brothers jumping on me to wake me up. I have to admit, it's not the worst way to wake up. We all love each other a lot!

Untitled

Mama took Kai to school and after she voted she bought Jax and I a donut at the bake sale at the elementary school! We were really excited!!

Untitled

Then our new bubble machine arrived! We were so excited since our last one died! Daddy tried everything and just couldn't get it to work. So, Mama brought the old one in to exchange the batteries and empty it out and she decided to turn it on just because and what do you know? The thing went crazy and made tons of bubbles...in the house!! Maybe it just needed to rest for a few days?

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then we went to meet Grandma at Greenbelt lake park! We had so much fun running around! I made a new friend named Ava and her little sister. We looked for caterpillars and inch worms and other bugs. We climbed and ran and swung and slid. It was lots of fun!

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Then we went to check out the lake a little. We saw lots of lilly pads but no frogs. We threw rocks and sticks in the water. Mama says that maybe we can come back here with Kai and go fishing!!

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Then Grandma took us to Red Maple for lunch!! I was so excited! I ate edamame, miso soup, sushi, dumplings, fortune cookies. And Jax ate pretty much nothing! Oh well. Some days he eats, some days he doesn't. More for me!!! YUM YUM

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

When we got home it was so nice out still so we played with our bubble maker for a while. Then when Kai got home from school we went back outside to play. Then Kai went over to Brendan and Colin's house to play before it was time to head to baseball practice!

                Untitled

Untitled


I did really well at practice. Coach Mick really worked with me a lot. My hitting is getting much better and I'm learning how to really get down and be ready for ground balls. I'm also having fun! While I practiced my brothers got to run around and play with friends. When I was done we all played together. It was so much fun!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

                   Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

We even took my friend Luke and his little brother Matthew home. They live really close to the baseball practice field!

Untitled

Then Daddy took us all to dinner at Chick Fil A. It was so nice outside that we decided to sit on the deck to eat. It was great! We had a nice meal, talked about our favorite things that happened today and enjoyed spending time together. It was a great day!

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment