Friday, August 31, 2012

This morning Kai and I did a lot of playing in the play room! Then Mommy took us to IKEA. Kai wore his boots today because he said that Daddy has the same kind. Kai relaxed on some chairs. Kai ran around and I just babbled and laughed in the stroller. Then we had lunch. Kai and I ate mac and cheese, meatballs, a banana and an apple. It was a super yummy lunch. Then Kai got to go play in the kids area. I can't wait until I can go play in the kids area too! Then we came home and took nice, long naps so Mommy could get some things done!

               IMG-20120831-00124

IMG-20120831-00128

After nap time Mommy took Finn and I to Carvel to get ice cream! I got my favorite...mint chocolate chop! It was no Candy Kitchen but it hit the spot for now. I ate it all up and Mommy and Finn shared a cup too. When we got home I got in my white stool and helped Mommy make a pizza. Mommy rolled out the dough and then I put on the sauce, the cheese, the pepperoni and the mushrooms. It was a super yummy pizza. We all enjoyed it. It was a great day but we sure are missing Daddy!

               IMG-20120831-00130

No comments:

Post a Comment