Monday, November 16, 2015

This morning after we dropped Finn off at school Mama and I were off to TnT Auto Parts...again! This time it's the rear blinker bulb that I need to help Mama fix. What would she do without me?

                 Untitled

It was a really nice day so we spent some time outside. I helped Mama take the trash cans to the curb. That's one of my favorite jobs!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Mama was able to put the door handles back on our doors today and it all looks so nice. We're really happy with her handy work! 

                Untitled

                 Untitled

I was having lots of fun looking at pictures of me and my brothers on Mama's computer. I was giggling and cracking up at some of the funny shots of us!

                 Untitled

Today at school I got to recreate my science experiment for my classmates. They were amazed when my potion exploded! It was lots of fun. When Mama and Jax picked me up they had a chocolate coin for me. It was super yummy! It was so nice outside so we got to run around outside of school with some of our friends. And especially my best buddy Charlie!

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Later we had dinner and we played and then it was time for Finn and I to do our homework. I did my spelling sentences and Finn practiced writing his name. We're both getting really good!

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment