Monday, November 2, 2015

This morning I helped Mama drop Finn off at school. He's really lucky because he has lots of cool toys and equipment to play with in his class!

                 Untitled

Then Mama and I headed to the auto parts store where I helped her buy a new bulb for our car head light!

                  Untitled

Since we were right around the corner from Nana and Papi's house we decided to drop by to see if anyone was home and we were so lucky to find Papi there! And he said he could replace our car's light bulb. It's a good thing I was there to help him!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then I went to Home Depot with Mama to help her pick out some nice mums to put on our front porch. When we got home I helped Mama take all of our Halloween decorations down, throw away our carved pumpkins and rake the yard to put out our fall decorations and make our yard look nice. 

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Later I helped Daddy clean up the bounce house when we were done playing with it. I sure was a helpful boy today!

                  Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment