Friday, November 6, 2015

This morning Mama and I headed to Costco. I had to touch every soft blanket and towel as we went by. Then I took a little rest in the cart and then Mama and I saw the biggest bear we've ever seen in our life! That bear is bigger than my room! We wondered what you would do with a bear that big. Maybe put him on top of your house?

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

I was really happy to see Jax and Mama when they came to get me from school. They got to see me sitting down waiting to be dismissed. And Jax even brought me a special surprise, an orange, Halloween mini kit kat. I was so excited. And boy was it tasty. I even shared it with Jax!

Untitled

                 Untitled

      Mama and the boys came to get me from school and when they arrived they got to see that the new playground was open and ready to be played on. Jax was so excited. Until he climbed up the ladder to the slide and realized that it was really high. He was too scared to slide down so Mama had to go up the steps to get him. The climbing things are a little too big for him too but maybe he'll be able to use this playground next year...

                 Untitled

Then we got to play outside with a bunch of our friends, Joseph, Brendan and Colin, on this Summer-like Fall day! We had a ton of fun, until it got pitch black out by 5:30pm!!! Happy Friday. Hooray for the weekend!

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

After dinner tonight Finn and I got to help Mama make a pumpkin pie. It smelled so good. We can't wait to eat it tomorrow!!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment