Thursday, November 12, 2015

This morning I got to check out the big trucks picking up our leaves. I was sad to see our leaf piles go but Mama said she was so happy. Now the wind will blow and we'll just have another yard full of leaves anyway...

Untitled

Untitled

Mama took Jax and I to the library today. There were all kinds of new things to check out! The end caps of the book shelves in the kids area had little houses on them that were really nice! There were tons of new books to take home, there was a ton of new furniture and ottomans and chairs. It was super nice And we had fun picking out some great new books to take home. And we got to even read some at the library!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Later, after Mama and Daddy moved a bunch of furniture and cleaned some things upstairs Finn and Jax took a purple bubble bath. I got to take a shower because I'm a big boy! Then Mama and I did a little booty kicking in Skylanders. Then it was time to go to bed. We now have 3 beds in our room so that everyone has somewhere comfy to sleep. We love having a big boy slumber party every night! I really like sharing a room with my little brothers...for now!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment