Monday, November 9, 2015

This morning I was really happy because Kai came with Mama, Daddy and Jax to drop me off at school. Kai even got to meet my best buddy Charlie!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

After we took Finn to school we all headed to my school so Daddy and Mama could have a conference with my teacher. While Mama and Daddy spoke to my teacher, Jax and I got to play with some cool toys on the rug in my classroom. When we left Mama and Daddy said that they were really proud of me. Mrs. Birk told them that I am very smart. I'm really good at math and reading and I get along with all my classmates and she told them that I am very kind. And that made Mama and Daddy really happy and the most proud.

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

When we got home we decided to pick what is probably our last harvest of the season. We can't believe we still have tomatoes on the vine. There are even more but Mama told me that I couldn't pick any more of the green ones.

Untitled

Later we did some playing and Kai built a pretty cool house out of magna blocks. Then Jax and I got to help Mama make some fun desserts out of crescent rolls. We made chocolate filled rolls and apple pie bites. We got to fill them and roll them and then we watched them bake. When they were done we all got to sample them. Boy were they tasty! Kai's favorite was the chocolate filled. I preferred the apple one's!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Later we got to watch some Scooby Doo and have some popcorn before it was shower and bed time. It was a fun day!

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment