Monday, November 30, 2015

This morning Mama and I stopped off at CVS after we dropped Finny off at school to pick up his inhaler prescription. I had a little chat with the Santa's I saw there. Then I walked out of the store backward...

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

When we got home Mama and I got to work cleaning out the playroom. We moved all of the toys out into the living room then "we" went through all the bins and all the toys. It's funny how you rediscover all of your old favorites when they're all taken out for you! Mama had to start putting things in bags and boxes to give away to our family and the thrift store!

                   Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Then we were so excited and surprised because our Grandma came to visit us! We haven't seen her in a long time so we were so happy when she came over. We played kitchen and games and ran around. It was such a fun visit. I hope we get to see her again soon!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment