Thursday, November 5, 2015

This morning I did a lot of playing in the play room. Mama cleaned it all up for me and I promptly went in and made a nice little mess. It sure was fun!

                 Untitled

Then we went to North Four Corners Park to meet up with all my friends from school! Kyle and Kacey and Blake and his little brother and my best buddy Charlie! It was a little grey out at first but it was nice and warm and then the sun came out!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Mama brought us all some snacks and we ran around and I made sure to get extra dirty by burying myself in the mulch. We also played with sticks up in the wooded area. Mama is certain that one of us will be waking up with poison ivy tomorrow. We hope not!! I had such a great time running around with all the big boys!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

When we got home the sky looked awfully spooky! Especially as a backdrop to that huge, orange/yellow tree in our neighbor's back yard. But thankfully the sun was burning off all those clouds!

Untitled

Untitled

Mama, Finn and Jax came to get me from school today and Emmet and Liam got to come home with us to play. We had so much fun watching shows and playing iPad and Wii and then we did some jumping in the bounce house. It was so much fun having our friends here! And they are moving into our neighborhood, right around the corner from us, in 2 weeks!!! We're so excited!

Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Then I started working on my book about my adventures. Jax is working on his book too...

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment