Monday, November 23, 2015

Today was a cold, cold day! Mama even got Jax to bundle up in a coat, after lots of struggle, when he realized how cold it was outside! Mama really loved the "thankful" picture I made at school. Who knew I loved IKEA so much. Mama is planning some trips there are we speak!

                Untitled

                  Untitled

After school Jax was asleep and bundled up in his stroller while I ran around and played with my best buddy Charlie. We ran all over the place. It helped keep us warm. Plus we were having lots of fun. I can't wait to see him after Thanksgiving. I hope he'll come to my house for a play date.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

After school today my friend Samuel came over to play with me and my brothers. We played a little iPad. We had some snacks. We played Lego's. We did some jumping and wrestling in the bounce house. We played some Wii. It sure was a fun day!

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment