Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Today we got to go to Grandma and Granddaddy's house for a little while. We did some painting and watched some shows while Grandma shelled some pistachios for us. 

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Then we went over to Mister Chris' yard and played some golf and horse shoes. We went over to his garden and helped Grandma pick some kale and collard greens and arugula and lettuce for Mama and Daddy. It all looked and smelled really good! Then we played a little at the playground.

                 Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

When we got home from school I decided that I wanted to do my homework right away. That way I could have the whole evening to play and run around with my brothers. I gave Mama the eyebrow. But I was just kidding. I did a great job on my homework tonight!

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

For dinner tonight we had noodles. Mama and I "shared" them. I kept winning and eating the whole thing! Then my brothers and I had a dance party. It was a fun night!

                  Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment