Friday, November 13, 2015

This morning I got to go with Mama to Trader Joe's for some oofa's (fruit bars). Then we headed to see Miss Jen at the Green Pear sale at the Vintage Warehouse. Mama loves it there and we got to look all around. It was kind of fun!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

Next we went to Michael's and I showed Mama all the Christmas decorations that I want to put in my room. I can't wait!

                  Untitled

Today at school we had a Native American Presentation. We learned about Native American housing and what they did with animal skins and how they used corn and grains. I even got called up to help pound the corn in the mortar and pestle. And we got to feel the animal fur!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

It was a fun day and it was a nice night spent relaxing at home. I really do like our nights just hanging in with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment