Wednesday, November 11, 2015

This morning we came across this picture of Papi in the Army. And it's Veterans Day so we said Happy Veteran's Day to Papi. We wonder how old Papi was in this picture? 18? 19?

                 Untitled

Then we got a nice surprise visit from MeMa and PopPop! Kai was at school and Jax was asleep so I got to visit with them alone and that was awesome!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

When I got out of school Finn and I got to go to our friend Guyer's house to play. We had so much fun running around, playing games. And Guyer even gave Finn and I tons of Pokemon cards to take home. He sure is a nice friend!

                Untitled

                 Untitled

I was a little sad when Kai and Finn went to their friends house so Daddy and Mama bribed me with some Sweet Frog! That did the trick! I got cake batter yogurt with M&M's, Sprinkles and jelly beans on it. Mama said it looked disgusting. I loved it!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

After Sweet Frog we decided to take advantage of this beautiful day and go for a nice family walk. I jumped in leaf piles, Lucy pooped and peed in multiple leaf piles, we saw neighbors and talked to Mister Dale. We had a fun time but I still missed my brothers. I sure do like all the attention being on me sometimes but I wasn't meant to be an only child...

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment