Wednesday, November 18, 2015

This morning Mama and I had lots of errands to run. First stop, the Woodmoor Bakery! I told Mama I was getting a donut, but instead I chose a chocolate cupcake...at 9 o'clock in the morning! So we went over to Starbucks so I could eat my cupcake and wash it down with some apple juice. Mmm, Mmmm! Nothing like a sugar rush to start the day!

                Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

Then I helped Mama pick out some lovely things for our house. I am a great shopping partner!

                 Untitled

I was really excited to see Mama and Jax when they came to pick me up. They even brought me Chick Fil A for lunch! While Jax and Mama waited for me outside my classroom they got to read all of the things that me and my classmates are thankful for. I am thankful for my grandparents. Probably because I have the BEST 6 grandparents in the world. I sure am a lucky boy!!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

We also got to learn our Native American names. Mine is "Grazing Buffalo". For some reason that made Mama laugh...After school we got to play outside for a little while with my best buddy Charlie.

                Untitled

Untitled

When Finn and Jax came to pick me up from school poor, sleepy little Jax was asleep in the car. He must have had a big day...

Untitled

20 minutes after we got home Finn fell asleep too. Must be something in the air today!

Untitled

Mama was hard at work today trying to make our living room look like adults live here. With some of the things that Jax helped Mama pick out today, and some beautiful items that we've had for a long time, Mama transformed our living room from our game room into a beautiful, cozy space. I told Mama that it was one more thing for me to be thankful for. Mama thinks she's got some pretty great kids...
Untitled

Later we all had a yummy dinner. Jax just ate his place mat...Then Daddy hung out with us and played with us and read us some books. Then it was time to shower and get ready for bed. It's been an amazing day!

                  Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment