Sunday, November 15, 2015

Today I went to my friend Patrick's Birthday Party at his house. My best buddy Charlie was there along with lots of other friends! We did a craft when we got there. Then we went on a super cool nature hike. We had to find balloons hidden in the woods. We got to jump in leaf piles and run around. It sure was a long walk but it was really fun.

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we got to have some pizza and sing happy birthday and eat cupcakes. Then we got goodie bags and it was time to head home. It sure was a great party!

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

While Finn and Mama were at a birthday party we had some adventures of our own. We went on a long walk with Daddy and Lucy. We rolled down hills and found big leaves. When we got home we helped Daddy rake leaves and Kai and his friend Joseph played football in our front yard for a long time. It was a really fun afternoon!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Later Finn had to do his science project for school. I got to help him do an experiment with vinegar, dish soap and baking soda. It was really cool! And I remember when I did my experiment for St. Luke.

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we had yummy cob salad for dinner. Mama and Daddy made it together and I ate almost all of Daddy's. I was a hungry little monkey!

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment