Saturday, November 7, 2015

This morning Mama took my brothers and I to my last soccer game. It was pouring out but Mama convinced us to get out of the car so that at the very least I could get my medal. But, the medals hadn't showed up and I had no interest in running around in the mud and rain...so we left and headed to Nana and Papi's house!

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

When we got to Nana and Papi's house, Nana was making breakfast...specifically bacon. My favorite! We got to play and hang out and we had a little breakfast. I really ate mostly bacon because, well, it tastes really good! We got to say goodbye to Papi's friend Richard and then it was time to head to Kai's last soccer game.

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

When we left Nana and Papi's house it was raining super hard. Mama thought for sure that my game was cancelled, but it wasn't! So, while Daddy and Uncle Frank cleaned up our basement, Mama took me and my brothers to my last soccer game against St. Andrew's. It was a muddy mess! And we lost for the first time this season, 3-1! But we sure had fun and we were so dirty that Mama made us all take our shoes and clothes off before we got into the car to head home! I can't wait for next season.

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

When we got home from our day of running around in the rain I was exhausted and I crashed out on Daddy and Mama's bed while watching a show. It was a big day for me.

                 Untitled

While Jax napped, I watched Kai play a little Wii in what will soon be our new play/toy room. We like hanging out in there.

                Untitled

Then it was time to have our Thanksgiving dinner with Grandma and Granddaddy! They'll be in Florida for Thanksgiving and they'll be all alone so we wanted to celebrate with them before they go. We had a delicious fried turkey, all the fixings and Mama made a pumpkin pie and Grandma made a key lime pie. YUMMM!!! It was such a fun, and filling night hanging out with our Grandma and Granddaddy. We had a successful first Thanksgiving feast of the season.

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment