Wednesday, November 4, 2015

This morning we noticed that we had a single rose bloomed in the front yard. It's funny what lots of warm sun will do, even in November!

                 Untitled

I got to play with a new truck that my "girlfriend" Miss Alyssa left for me at our front door. I can't wait to tell her thank you. I love my "beeg boo's"!!

                 Untitled

Then I was "helping" Mama take my crib apart but I got really bored and sleepy during the process so I decided to take a little rest on my comfy old chair. I took a nice little cat nap there!

                 Untitled

Later Mama did some cleaning up and got rid of all my old bottles. I haven't had bottles in quite a while now so she finally decided that it was time to get rid of all the baby stuff. I'm a big boy now. Mama's a little sad that I'm not such a little guy anymore but she's happy to have her cabinet space back...

                   Untitled

It was such a beautiful day, 75 and sunny in November, so we decided to take advantage and spend some time outside. We played with our friend Joseph for a while. Then we did a little playing in the backyard. We jumped in some leaves we played Star Wars and weapons. We had a super fun time hanging out until it got dark!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

After dinner and shower Mama let us snuggle up in her bed for a show. The it was time for bed. We were all pretty exhausted today!

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment