Friday, November 20, 2015

This morning Daddy, Mama and I took Finn to school. Then Mama and I drove all the way to National Airport to drop Daddy off. I liked driving to the airport but I didn't like having to say goodbye to Daddy. We sure are going to miss him this weekend...

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

After we dropped Daddy off, Mama and I headed to the dollar store to get some things for Kai's class.  I must have been really sleepy because I fell asleep as soon as we got to Finn's school to pick him up and I did not wake up, not even a little bit!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Today at school we had a Native American Pow Wow! We wore our head pieces with our Native American names on them. We sat around our camp fire and sang Native American and Thanksgiving songs and we got to use our rain sticks to add to the music! It was lots of fun! After school I got to run around with my friend Charlie for a while. And Jax still didn't wake up!

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Today my friend Samuel got to come home with me for a little while because his mom had a meeting. It wasn't a long play date but it's always fun when Samuel comes over!

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we got to go to our friends, the DiNicola's house to celebrate our friend Rowan's birthday! He opened our present right away! We got him a Star Wars table top pinball machine! He loved it and he's getting the hang of it! Then we all did some playing, some Lego's, some light saber-ing. We ate some dinner and we had some cake. It was lots of fun!

Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

When we got home my big brother Kai read me a Fly Guy book that he got from the library at school. He's a good big brother! Then we all got our pjs on, snuggled up in Mama and Daddy's bed and watched some shows before going to sleep. We sure do miss Daddy but we're excited to have a slumber party in Mama and Daddy's bed tonight!!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment