Monday, September 26, 2016

I started this morning/night by insisting that I wasn't going to leave Mama and Daddy's bed. So I fell asleep there. Then Daddy must have moved me back to my bed. But that's okay, I came back in the wee morning hours...

                          Untitled

Today while the big boys were at school Lucy and I got to play outside while Mama finished painting the door trim and the front porch gate. It looked so nice when it was all done. And then Mama made us a nice plaque for the front door and even got it hung up. I think it looks really great!

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                         Untitled

Untitled

Kai and I both had a fun day at school today! When we got home we got to play for a little while, then it was time for us both to do homework. I'm doing really well working on my letters!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                         Untitled

Then we went outside to play some more while Mama picked the weeds and cleared out the garden a bit. I got to help Mama pick the only carrots that grew this year. They were still really little despite Mama digging the soil. Oh well, Finn and I still ate them and they were yummy!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

Then I joined Mama out back while she grilled our dinner...and I peed off the deck. I am a true boy! Poor Mama, what is she going to do with us?

                          Untitled

Then my brothers and I got to make Mama birthday cards after dinner. We have to get ready since tomorrow is Mama's Birthday! We can't wait to show her our cards. She;s going to be so surprised and I know she'll love them!

Untitled

Untitled

Then we all talked to Grandma and Granddaddy, MeMa and PopPop and Nana and Papi over FaceTime. It was fun to see them and say goodnight to them!

                               Untitled

                              Untitled



No comments:

Post a Comment