Thursday, September 8, 2016

This morning Mama put my PE shorts on me...They were a little big so we had some fun with them! I had everyone cracking up! Mama says I'm a little comedian!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

I went with Mama to drop the big boys off at school. When we left I wore my mimi like a cape. Now this super kid is off to school today too! I'm so excited...

                         Untitled

So we got to my school, I was super happy and excited. I even did a little flipping around on the floor. I put my backpack on the floor in front of my name and then it was time to head into my classroom.

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

                           Untitled

When Mama left me I cried and I screamed and I had to be pulled into the room by my teacher. I was sad, Mama was sad...Then I calmed down. I played with toys, I talked a mile a minute to my teachers and friends, we played on the playground. It was a fun day. When mama came to pick me up I was super happy to see her and I even made her my first picture!!

                         Untitled
                          Untitled

Untitled

                         Untitled

                         Untitled

Untitled

                         Untitled

When we got home Mama made me the lunch I requested, pepperoni, pickles and chips. Mama was so proud of me for going to school and being such a big boy! I was proud of me too. And I was worn out after a day at school!!!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

Untitled

The very first picture I made in school!!!

Untitled

It was a mad dash to get out of school today! And boy was it hot outside! When we got home Jax had a little dance party with his dog. Finn and I talked Daddy into taking us outside to play in the ungodly heat. That didn't last long!

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

Later Jax and I got to help Mama make dinner. We made yellow chicken curry. And boy was it good. Probably because we helped make it!

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

Then we called MeMa, Nana and Papi and Grandma and Granddaddy. MeMa was out celebrating Aunt Carol and Uncle Jay's 60th Wedding Anniversary! WOW! That's an achievement! Nana and Papi were in the car and Grandma and Granddaddy were at home. We were happy to talk to all of them and tell them about our day at school!

                             Untitled

   Untitled Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment