Friday, September 23, 2016

Today Mama came into my class to drop me off because I forgot my lunch box yesterday so we had to put my lunch for today in it! And today is pizza day and PE day! I'm so excited!!

                          Untitled

We were really happy to see Mama and Jax this afternoon! Finn and I both had PE at school today. We have a new PE teacher named Mr. Wilson and he's really funny and nice and we love having PE!

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

Then it was time for Friday Night on the field! I got to wear my new shirt that Michael J's mom, Miss Alyssa, gave me! Micheal J thought it looked good on me! Then I ran around with all the big boys. Finn played his scrimmage, Mama worked in the Snack Shack, then Kai had practice. We had goodies from the grill, we had candy and we ran around like little maniacs. We played with lots of friends and even Auntie Nay Nay and Uncle Harvey came by the field to hang out with us! It was a great night!

Untitled

Untitled

                         Untitled

                           Untitled

                          Untitled                           

                           Untitled

Untitled

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled



No comments:

Post a Comment