Tuesday, September 6, 2016

This morning Kai was leaving us in his dust on the way into school...

                        Untitled

When Mama got back from taking the big boys to school I was ready to have some breakfast and get ready to go to my first day of school. I was so happy to wear my new back pack. But school was starting late so first mama and I went to run some errands!

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

                         Untitled

First we went to get the oil changed in the car. Then we went into the shop to buy a rear wiper blade. It was fun looking at all the fun car stuff!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

Then we hit Target before heading in to school. I was so excited to go play with all the fun toys in my classroom!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

We went pee pee in the potty, we washed hands, we found my classroom and my hook and I even met a new friend named Ruby! She had a Paw Patrol back pack and Minions on her shirt. She was funny!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

I played with cars and toys and lots of other things...

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

...And then...when Mama showed up I was crying!!! I didn't want to participate in anything. I just sat on my shape on the floor. I didn't want to play or dance or sing or listen to a story. Just sit on my shape! I also wanted to see if I could spot Mama's car in the parking lot. Otherwise, I wasn't going to do ANYTHING until my Mama got there...Mama was very sad to see this!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

When I saw Mama I told her, "I'm just so sad Mama"...that made Mama very upset. She hopes I'll be better on Thursday. I think she's going to be in for a tough week and possibly school year...

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

                           Untitled

And just like that I was out! It was a big day and it wore me out...

                          Untitled

All the sadness really brought us down. But it wasn't something a little Chick Fil A couldn't fix. I'm still not going back to school though...

                          Untitled

I had a super fun day at school today! I even got to pick out a toy from the treasure box because we've all been so good! When we heard that Jax had a bad first day of school Kai and I started working our charms. We told him how much fun school is and how he's going to meet some good friends and have great adventures and his teacher is really nice and his class has so many great toys. We hope he goes back on Thursday happy. Mama is worried.

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

Untitled

Mama went to school tonight for "Back To School Night". Then she went to my classroom to see my desk and the note I left her.

                           Untitled

                           Untitled

While Mama was gone we went on a family walk!

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

Mama checked out my art work and some fun pictures in my class. She was impressed with my class and she really likes my teacher, Mrs. Smith! She said I'm going to have a great year!

                          Untitled

Untitled

                           Untitled

                          Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment