Tuesday, September 20, 2016

This morning I was really happy because Mama took me to school again today. I like it when Mama takes me to school!I just wish Mama and Daddy could take me to school every day!

                           Untitled

Then it was time for me to go to school. I was really excited to go today! When we got there Mama found the first picture I made in my cubbie. It is a stamped picture of my family!! But then Mama kept hanging around. After I gave her a kiss I said, "Mama, say goodbye to me", because she was just taking too long to leave. I had no tears, just went right in to play! And paint...

                          Untitled

Untitled

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

When mama came back to pick me up she was cracking up because she saw us in the window dancing and singing. We had so much fun!! We also went to chapel today and went out to the playground. It was so much fun!

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                             Untitled

                           Untitled


I had a great day but boy was I happy to see Mama and to go home!

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

We were so happy to see Mama and Jax at school to pick us up today. We had a really good day at school!
                         
                          Untitled

                         Untitled


When we got home we got to play for a little while, then Mama gave us all hair cuts! Then we all got in the shower and Jax wanted to take a bath. He had blue water!!

Untitled

Untitled

Later we got to have dessert after dinner!!!

Untitled

Then Auntie Rita came over to hang out with us so that Mama could go to Book Club. We had fun running around, having dinner and just visiting until Daddy came home. It was a good visit and a good night!

Untitled




No comments:

Post a Comment