Tuesday, September 13, 2016

It was a beautiful morning and we were looking forward to school. I'm really enjoying school and my class and I can't wait to go to school every day!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

I liked checking out those dudes on the roof again this morning. It sure looks scary all the way up there!

                          Untitled

Then it was time for me to go to school! I was excited to go this morning. I was happy to be there and I just got a little sad when I went into my classroom. Mama said she stayed and watched and I got better really quickly. Mrs. Dailey held me for a few minutes. Then I was happy and running around the room looking for things to get into.

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

While I was at school Mama bought me this super cool truck. BUT, I can't have it unless I go poopie on the toilet!! I REALLY want that truck but I won't give in. Mama doesn't know what to do...

                           Untitled

When Mama came to get me from school she saw me participating and being happy and talking and singing and dancing! It was a great day in school. We played on the playground, we learned new songs, we read books, I really had a nice time. I hope Thursday goes this well!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                         Untitled

                           Untitled

Then I made Mama ride the elevator with me for old times sake! I don't like coming to school and not riding the elevator every day like when we used to drop Finn off at school...

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

We were really happy to see Mama when we got out of school. THEN, our Papi showed up in the parking lot! We got to ride home from school with him. That was a super fun surprise!

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

Untitled

                          Untitled

                         Untitled

Then our cousin Baby Ethan came over so that we could baby sit him while Uncle Jason and Aunt Mindy went to a hockey game with Granddaddy and Colby! We loved having baby Ethan at our house. We played with him and showed him all our toys! He even played with Lucy a little bit!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

After dinner we went on a family walk. Baby Ethan LOVED going for a walk. He was kicking his legs and babbling and singing. He likes being outside. It was a great walk. When we got home we did some more playing before it was time to get ready for bed. We enjoyed having our little cousin at our house. Except for when he cried. I told Mama that was an awful noise!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment