Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Today is Mama's Birthday!!! So Daddy let Mama (and me) sleep in. He got Kai and Finn ready for school, fed them breakfast and then took them to school! Then Mama and I got up and got ready for school. Mama had a great solution to my recent blisters from my sneakers...Chuck Taylors!! And thankfully we had a pair left over that Auntie Lena left for us from Lo Lo years ago. They fit me perfectly and I told Mama, "they don't light up but they're still cool!"

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

Then we let Lucy out back and there were a ton of deer back there. Without a care in the world that we were there. This time Lucy was not having it! She went after the deer, barking and running. Those deer bolted out of our yard and Lucy surveyed her estate. Get those deer and their tics out of here!

                           Untitled

                           Untitled

I was really happy to get to school and show Mrs. Dailey my new shoes! They make me run really fast. Especially with my Superman shirt on!! I barely said goodbye to Mama and I was off and ready to party in my class today!

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

And then Mama went to meet up with Auntie's and Nana for breakfast at Capitol City Cheesecake in Takoma Park for a birthday breakfast. She had lots of fun and didn't know what to do with none of us boys with her!

Untitled

When Mama came to pick me up I was running around my class having a ball! Then Mama took me to McDonald's and then we hit the nail salon so Mama could get a Birthday pedicure!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

Then we were so, so lucky because our Grandma came to see us at the salon. AND she brought chocolate for Mama's birthday. It was so nice. We were so excited to see her!!! She is the BEST!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

When Mama picked us up from school we came out with flowers for her! Daddy is so good! He came to school and gave us each flowers to give to Mama before we were dismissed so that when Mama got us we had them for her! Everyone was so impressed. We sure do have a great Daddy and such a great example of what a gentleman and a wonderful man is! When we got home we got to our homework right away.

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled                          

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

Then we played for a little while before heading to Azucar for dinner! Mama's Birthday celebration continues! We met up with Nana and Papi and Auntie Rita and Auntie Tori. It was a delicious and great night!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                          Untitled

Untitled

                          Untitled

                           Untitled   

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

When we got home our Halloween costumes were there! I let Jax try on my helmet for my Redskins football player costume while Finn tried on his Kai Loren mask. We can't wait for Halloween!!

                          Untitled

                         Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment