Thursday, September 15, 2016

Today was a great day! I did no crying when I got to school. I was a little sad and scared but I got right in there and started my day! I played, I read books, I sang songs, we went to Chapel for the first time with Pastor Miller, we played on the playground, we did an art project. I had an exceptional day and I was so happy to see Mama when she came to pick me up!!

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled
                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

When we got home Mama made me sit on the toilet for a really long time to try and go poopie. I didn't do it. I just cried and whined and asked for my mimi and passi!

                          Untitled

Then Mama put me in the car to go get Kai and Finn. I layed in the back seat and fell fast asleep!!

                         Untitled

We were really happy to see Mama today. She was really happy to see us too! I had a great day. I had art and 2 recesses and I even saw Finn at one of my recesses and in the bathroom during the day. I love when we see each other throughout the day!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

We got to play for a little while when we got home from school. Then Kai had to do his homework and Daddy made some homework for me to do too! I had to practice my writing. Mama and Daddy were so impressed with how well I am writing my letters! And Kai also did a great job on his homework!

Untitled

Untitled

And then I DID POOPIE ON THE TOILET!!!!! Yay me! I did it, I did it, I did it!! And I was so proud of myself. And Daddy and Mama were so proud of me. And my big brothers were so proud of me! And I got to have my big tow truck as my prize!! It was a good day and then it became a GREAT day! Hooray!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

I got to help Jax play with his new toy! We can't wait to take it outside tomorrow and see what we can tow around the yard!!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                            Untitled

                           Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment