Thursday, September 1, 2016

This morning was a little bit of a soggy one. It was a little rainy and wet out but I enjoyed walking Kai and Finn into school with my umbrella!

Untitled

                Untitled

Then Mama came to pick me up from school so I could go to my 5 year old check up. I didn't have to get any shots, phew! My eyes and ears were perfect and Dr. Schooler said I looked great! I weigh 42.5 lb's and I am 43 1/4" tall. After the doc's Jax and I got to go to CVS with Mama and then it was back to school for me...

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

When Mama and Jax brought Finn back to school me and all my buddies were on our way out to recess so we got to see them!! Mama took this picture of me and my friends. It's crazy that we all had our blue shirts on today. We all look so handsome!

Untitled

When we went back outside Mama and I saw these amazing yellow and black birds sitting on the flowers. You can't even really see them in this picture but they were so vivid and beautiful in real life. I wanted to go see them but when I got close they flew away.

                Untitled

                Untitled

When Mama came to get us this afternoon she was really surprised because Daddy showed up to pick us up too! He got off work early and wanted to surprise us. So I went home with Mama and Jax and Finn went home in Daddy's car! It was funny!

                Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Later we went to my orientation at my new big boy school! Now I get to go to Kai and Finn's old school. I'll be in Mrs. Dailey's class and it was SO COOL! They have cars and trucks and puzzles and painting and play doh and a sand table and books and dress up clothes and so many other things to play with. I can't wait to start school next week. Mama and Daddy had a hard time getting me to leave. I really think I'm going to enjoy going to big boy school!! It will be bitter sweet for Mama but Mama and Daddy are so proud of me and what a big boy I'm becoming!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

Let me out!!! (just kidding!)

                Untitled

After Jax's orientation we went to our buddy Aidan's 7th Birthday party. It was at the Wheaton Soccer plex. And it's funny because Mama said this used to be the old outdoor ice skating rink where Mama once did an ice skating show when she was little!! We ran around, we played soccer and then we got to have pizza and veggies and cake and cupcakes. It was a fun way to spend a Thursday night! And a great way to celebrate our friend Aidan!

                Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment