Monday, September 19, 2016

This morning was a rainy one. Mama took Kai and I to school and she saw some of my work hanging up outside my classroom. She took a picture to show everyone my good work!

                         Untitled

When Mama came home from taking the boys to school I got ready and we headed out to run some errands. We went to Trader Joe's and Giant and I even went to Marshall's with Mama to help her pick out a new purse from MeMa and PopPop for her birthday. That part was boooooring! But I hung in there for a little bit!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

Daddy ran into his friend Chewie at the gym today. We were really jealous but also kind of glad that we didn't meet him in person...he's kind of scary!

                          Untitled

When we got home from school Mama realized that Finn forgot his lunch box and I forgot my homework folder at school. SO, Daddy ran us both back to school to get our things and we showed Daddy around our classrooms. It was fun showing Daddy around. He really liked our classes!

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

Then we came home, had a snack then it was time to clean the house and our playrooms before starting homework. It was a busy day but the house sure does look a lot better!!

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment