Friday, September 9, 2016

This morning my Papi came to hang out with me for a little while so Mama could go have a quick meeting at Kai's school. We had so much fun and we played the whole time!

Untitled

Untitled

                          Untitled

When Mama came home we kept playing! We played some Operation and Bugs in the Kitchen! We had lots of fun. Then I got sleepy and I crashed out!

                           Untitled

Untitled

We were happy to see Mama when she came to get us from school. And our friend Bernadette got to come home with us! We had so much fun running around the house inside and out like little maniacs. We also played with our Pokemon cards!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                           Untitled

Then Joseph and Sylvia came over. They were coming  up to the field with us for a little while until their Dad came to get them. We loved having all of our friends join us!

Untitled

Untitled

                          Untitled

Then it was time to start our first Friday night at the field! It sure was hot but we were having tons of fun!

                          Untitled

I got to meet my coaches, Mr. and Mrs. Hallock, and my teammates. We're the light blue team and we scrimmaged against my friends on the maroon team! I even scored a goal and then I did a summersault! 

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

Then we saw 3 helicopters flying really low and all together. Mama said she thought that meant the president was in there but I don't think so. Either way it was pretty cool!

                         Untitled

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

I ate a whole cheeseburger while watching Finn have his scrimmage!! Can you believe that?

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

                           Untitled

Then it was time for our opening prayer by Father Gallagher and then the pledge of allegiance to raise the flag...

                         Untitled

It was so hot that I had to use the freezer cooler thing to keep cool!

                          Untitled

Then it was time to watch Kai's team practice and scrimmage. Kai's team was the bright orange color. Mama really likes his jersey color and so do I!

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

I played with all the big kids! I'm really entraining!!

                           Untitled

It was a fun first night on the field. Here's to a good soccer season!!

                          Untitled

                           Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment