Sunday, May 22, 2016

I was so happy that Grandma spent the night last night and she slept in my bed!! In the morning we woke up and had some yummy breakfast before Grandma had to get going. It was a great sleep over party!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Then Finn and I played a little kinetic sand. Then we were so happy to see MeMa and PopPop arrive!!! They brought us some beautiful hanging flower baskets and plants to put in our garden. It's always a good day when we get to see two Grandparents in one day!!

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Jax and I had some lunch and Mama and Jax had a little dance party while Kai was at his friend Guyer's house...

Untitled


                 Untitled

Then it was off to our friend Joseph's Birthday Party at the Wheaton Duck Pin bowling alley! We didn't do a whole lot of bowling but we had a ton of fun! And we had cake. The best part, CAKE!

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

Then we went to our Grandma's house to have another Birthday celebration for ME!!! I got a cool present and then I ran around and played with my brothers. We had so much fun!

                  Untitled

                   Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Then we had dinner and ran around some more like little maniacs

                 Untitled

Then we did some painting. I made a masterpiece! Mama even said she would frame it for me so I could put it on the wall!!

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled


THEN I got to have everyone sing me Happy Birthday and blow out candles AND eat some ice cream cake!!! I was so happy to have a Birthday Party at Gamma house!

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Then it was time to go home. We gave Grandma a group hug! We had such a fun time there tonight! We sure do like celebrating Jax's birthday all weekend long!!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment