Tuesday, May 17, 2016

This morning Mama, Jax, Lucy and I went to Grandma and Granddaddy's house. It was another cold and rainy day so we hung out and watched a movie and ate popcorn and snacks! Then we did lots of playing until it was time to go pick up Kai from school.

Untitled

                  Untitled

When I got home from school I was so lucky because my friend Joseph came over and then my best buddy Liam came over too! We all played with some electronics, Jax woke up and joined us, we had a snack-a-pallooza then we played some more!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

After dinner we got to take a bath. And of course we wanted to talk to all of our Grandparents! We did some FaceTime with Nana and Papi, Grandma and MeMa and PopPop! It was fun talking to everyone. I really wanted to call Auntie Nay Nay too but then Mama said it was getting too late and we had to get out of the bath. We'll just have to call her tomorrow!

Untitled Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment