Sunday, May 22, 2016

Today we chilled out in our forts before our guests arrived for Jax's 3rd day of Birthday celebrations...

                 Untitled

                Untitled

Then it was party time!!! This is the cake I picked out for my party today. It is so pretty. I can't wait to dig into it!

Untitled

Then our friends started arriving! Liam and Emmet came over and we played a little nerf guns. Then I opened their present. I was so excited!! It was the Hulk and Thor. Yayyy!!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Then I opened more presents and ran around with the kids and played and ate some snacks and had so much fun!

                 Untitled

                Untitled

Then it was time to sing "Happy Birthday", blow out my candles and dig into my cake! It was so yummy. 

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

We even got to do a little bounce housing and playing with all of our friends that were over to celebrate Jax's birthday with us.

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then I crashed around 7:30 clutching my new favorite toys, my singing birdies that MeMa and PopPop got me! I love them. I had such a fun day and a wonderful weekend. I could sure get used to celebrating my birthday for 3 days with all my favorite people! What a great weekend it was.

                 Untitled

Then Kai and I did a little bit of recapping the weekend and reading some books in his bed. Having brothers is a wonderful thing!

                Untitled

                  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment