Monday, May 9, 2016

This morning Mama took a picture of me  because she said my hair looked...crazy. I must have slept really well because it was just bouncing all over the place. The funny thing is, I still looked adorable!

                 Untitled

We had a good day. I had a great day at school and when Mama picked me up we all drove to Lucy's vet's office to get her some medicine. Jax slept and I watched a show. Then we picked up our big brother Kai from school. We came home and played and played! We enjoyed our nice, clean play rooms. Then Mama took and shower and then me and my brothers all took a nice, warm shower. 

Later, MeMa and PopPop stopped by on their way home from Duck. We were so excited to see them!! We were just sad that they didn't stay for dinner.

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Daddy hooked it up tonight! Because we didn't make Mama Mother's day dinner last night, Daddy made it tonight. He made way too much food because he thought we would have a few extra guest but it ended up being just us. We're excited about the left overs...

                  Untitled

That's one big, honkin' plate of meat!

Untitled

Untitled

Everything was so delicious, we all ate it all up!

                 Untitled

Kai LOVED it!

Untitled

Then we insisted on taking a bath because we've only taken one shower today and lord know, one bathing experience a day isn't enough...I like to do some snorkeling while we bathe...

Untitled

Untitled

Then we called Grandma while we ran around naked out of the bath. We were cracking up and so was she!! It was a good day!

                     Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment