Friday, May 20, 2016

This was me 3 years ago! Hard to believe I was such a little teeny baby!


                Untitled

When I woke up my big brothers got to help me open my Birthday presents!

                Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we all tried on my new gifts! We look pretty rad!

                 Untitled

                Untitled

Then we all went outside to test out our new things. Pretty sure Finn didn't even have on any pants!

                 Untitled

Then I got to go meet Nana and Papi for a birthday breakfast at Flower Deli. I had bacon, gingerale, french fries with catchup and a bite of Mama's bagel for breakfast...talk about taking advantage of it being my birthday!

Untitled

Untitled

Who's Who?

Untitled

Untitled

When we got home from breakfast it was delightful out so Mama, Lucy and I spent some time outside playing and digging in the dirt, etc...

Untitled

Untitled

Then I had some cookies and milk! Mmmm

                    Untitled

                 Untitled

When Jax and Mama picked me up I was really happy to see the. Then we all got to run around outside for a little while to enjoy this wonderful weather!!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then Mama let us get Slurpee's as another special treat for Jax's Birthday!! YUM

                   Untitled

Then Jax and I both fell asleep in the car waiting to pick Kai up from school!

                   Untitled

When we got home from my school we all played outside with the new Nerf guns and shooters. Grandma came over and we all played a few rounds of Chomp before our friends came to join us. Then we ran around and played some more!

Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                   Untitled

                   Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then it was time to head up to the field. I had fun playing in my game, it was so fun to have Grandma there with us. We got to have dinner and run around and when my game was over and Kai's was going on I got to check out the small playground with Jax, Daddy and Grandma!

                   Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Then it was time for my game. We had lots of fun and then I got to run around with my friends, my brothers and my Grandma. We got dinner from the snack shack and had a blast!

                Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                    Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                   Untitled

Untitled


When we got home from the field we jumped right in the tub. Mama said she needed to boil us! Then Auntie Batsheva came over to see us and Grandma. Granddaddy is away on a trip we were really sad that he couldn't be here with us tonight but we were SO happy that Grandma decided to spend the night! We're having a sleep over with Grandma and she even said she might sleep in my bed with me. YIppppeeee!!

                   Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment