Tuesday, May 31, 2016

This morning, like every morning, Mama and I went to check on our garden. Our corn is bigger every morning and even bigger when I get home from school. I can't wait to see how big it gets! Our watermelon and tomato plants look to be thriving. The sun flowers are sprouting and I'm hoping to see some action on the cantaloups soon!! Gardening is very exciting!

Untitled

                Untitled

After Kai went to school Mama took Finn and I up to Grandma and Granddaddy's house. We got to play and run around. We also watched some shows and ate some lunch. It was a low key day but fun as usual!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

We picked Kai up from school, headed home, had some snacks and then headed to Kai's baseball practice. It was a lovely evening and a perfect night to hang out and play with our friends. We also had some snacks,  believe it or not! Kai did really well at practice tonight. Daddy was super proud of his ball handling and throwing. He's getting really good!

                Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

Then I listened to a little "Peanut butter Jelly time" on Mama's computer. I love that silly song! I also did some dancing too. Then it was off to bed!

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment