Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Today was my last full day of preschool! After today I  will be a rising kindergartner!! And that means that Jax will be at St. Luke in the fall in the 3's class. Jax and I are pretty excited about all this. Mama is a little emotional about it. She said that we're growing up too fast!

                 Untitled

Today was the last day I washed my hands before class...

                 Untitled

And the last time that Jax and I ran the halls to head to my classroom.

                Untitled

                 Untitled

And Mama had to take a picture with me and Mrs. Burns!

                Untitled

And my last waving goodbye and blowing kisses to Mama and Jax from my classroom door!

                Untitled

After we dropped Finn off for his last day of school Mama and I headed to Miss Ann Marie's house for Mama to get her hair done. I ate snacks and watched the iPad. Then Grandma came to join us for a little while. I love hanging out with my Grandma!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

I had a great last day of school. We got to play outside with water and chalk and eat popsicles! Then we played outside with our friends for a little bit but it sure was hot out (for a change) and we had things to do at home so it was home again home again for us!

                 Untitled

                Untitled

               Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then Mama drove Finn and Jax around for a little while before they picked me and Luke up from school. We had a fun time at our house. We played some iPad and some Lego's and ran around like little monkeys. Our friend Joseph even came over to hang with us!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Then we all headed to my T Ball practice. It was a toasty day out but it sure was better than a soggy, muddy field! We had fun and all the kids ran around while I played ball.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

After Finn's practice we headed to Baskin Robin's so we could have "backwards day".  We had ice cream for dinner. Then we went home and had chicken for dessert! Best. Night. Ever!!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment