Monday, May 23, 2016

Last night I slept with my new birdies from MeMa and PopPop, I slept IN my new favorite outfit and I woke up and played with my new super hero's...I think I had a pretty fantastic birthday weekend!

                Untitled

                Untitled

Mama finally convinced Jax to wear one of his other new shirts that he got for his birthday. It was Super Hero's, of course. Then we all headed to my school for my last Monday as a preschooler!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then Mama and I took Lucy to the vet to see how her thyroid medicine is working. She has already lost weight, which she hasn't done years! She even got some vaccinations. She was a good girl at the vet!

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

When Mama came to get me today Jax was crashed out in his stroller. It stopped raining for about half the day so I actually got to play a little bit outside! Then we headed to CVS to get my inhaler. And Mama of course let us pick out a treat...Jax definitely woke up for that one!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

We were really happy when Daddy got home! We snuggled up with him and then he set the bounce house up for us! It was a great day!

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment