Wednesday, May 11, 2016

This morning when we dropped Finn off at school we were very quiet coming down the steps so that we could check out the bird in his nest right outside the window. I was so happy to see him!!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Then Mama and I headed to Great Ema's old house so that she and Grandma could work on cleaning up the place. I just ate snacks and played with the iPad...

                 Untitled

Afterward, on our rainy drive home mama bought me lunch! Then we dropped the 5 full garbage bags of clothes off at the thrift store. I was happy because I didn't have to even get out of the car in the rain!

                Untitled

I was happy to see Mama and Jax when they picked me from school today. We had to play inside because it was another rainy day but it sure was a fun day at school. And Jax brought me his Angry Birds Happy Meal toy as a surprise. He sure is a nice little brother!

                Untitled

                Untitled

When Mama and the boys came to pick me up from school it was pouring down rain. We decided that a good way to bring some sunshine back to this day would be to have a surprise crab feast at home! So that's what we did. We headed to Seafood In and Out and ordered some crabs! Me and my brothers had fun checking out all the good looking seafood, and dessert, in the cases. And we were a big hit with all of the other customers.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

When we got home Mama put us all in our smocks so we wouldn't ruin our shirts. Then she picked about 6 crabs for Jax and I really quickly. It was so yummy and we ate it all up. We sure do love crabs!

Untitled

Today I officially became a pro crab picker! I cracked all my own crabs, with a teeny bit of help and guidance from Mama, but really, I did it all primarily by myself! I even got great at using my knife and mallet. Mama was so proud of me. I did a great job and I can't wait to practice more this summer so I get to be an expert like Daddy and Mama. Best rainy day EVER!!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment