Friday, May 27, 2016

Today was a big day!! First we headed to St. Luke for my closing ceremony. I was really lucky because my Nana and Papi, Grandma and Granddaddy and MeMa and PopPop all came to see me!

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

We sang songs and did prayers and said goodbye to all of our teachers and classmates. I had a really great time at St. Luke and I'm going to miss it and Mrs. Burns and Mrs. Gaalswyk. After our production we had a cookie party and said goodbye to our friends. I sure am going to miss my best buddy Charlie but Mama promised that we'll do play dates over the summer. Next it's off to St. B's and Kindergarten next year!

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

I was so excited to see Mama and Daddy, Finn and Jax coming in to my Author's Tea at school! We each got to read something we wrote out loud. Everyone loved my "performance". They all said I'm a natural actor. Mama says I'm a ham!

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled





After our readings we got to have a cookie party and we got to show our parents all of our writing work that we've done all school year long. Daddy and Mama were really impressed with all of my work. My handwriting improvement and my wonderful writing. I'm pretty proud of myself too!

                 Untitled

                Untitled

Then we got home and noticed that all of our peonies have bloomed and boy are they pretty. Our yard sure is looking good. And even our vegetable garden is growing! We see corn and carrots sprouting up already. Some of Mama's herbs and the tomato plants are growing and we're looking forward to all the watermelon we'll eat!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Then we had a celebratory lunch at Pollo Mex! It was fun and delicious! I even gave Mama some love because I'm just a lovable little dude!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then we came home and crashed out! 

                Untitled

Then MeMa and PopPop came over to drop off Jax's passi that they accidentally took home from Finn's graduation. And while they were here they checked out all of my school work. They sure were impressed too!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Then we even showed MeMa and PopPop our gardens!

                Untitled

And then I helped Mama move the car out of the driveway so we could play while she did some pruning!

               Untitled

                Untitled

We went to play with our friends the DiNicola's for a little while then we went on a nice family walk. We met some other doggies and birds and even some cute bunny rabbits! Then it was home again,  home again. A shower, a movie and then bed! It was a long day and we are all going to sleep well tonight!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment