Monday, May 16, 2016

This morning after the big boys went to school, Mama and I headed over to Grandma's house to help her set up her new printer. I made Grandma some food from the kitchen, we played with blocks, I hid under the laundry baskets, then we went outside to play for a little while. Mama and Grandma thought it was cold outside. I was fine. It felt especially good in the sunshine!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

Then I helped Grandma bring the trash cans back in after the trash men came to get rid of it.

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

When Mama and Jax came to pick me up from school it was nice and sunny outside. And the wind seemed to die down. So, all my buddies, Jax and I ran around outside for a while.  It was lots of fun!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

I got to go home with my friend Colin after school today! I was so excited. We had so much fun. Mrs. Riley even took us to Sweet Frog after school! Talk about spoiled...that was us today!

                 Untitled

Then it was my last soccer practice of the season so we had a parents vs. kids scrimmage. It was tons of fun. Even Jax and Finn got in on the action. Finn even had an assist on one of the goals. It was a blast. I hope we get to do that again soon!! Perfect way to end the season. Now, one game left on Saturday!

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled



No comments:

Post a Comment