Monday, May 2, 2016

This morning Finn and I had to help Mama out at Trader Joe's. Then we had to help get Lucy food at Bark! We ran into Auntie Tori and her boyfriend Julian there. That was a fun surprise!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                    Untitled

Then it was off to the doctor's office to check on my cough and wheezing! We saw Dr. Diconcini. She was really nice and she told me that I have to take allergy medicine and do my nebulizer treatments. It's that time of year again I guess!

                  Untitled

                   Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                   Untitled

Afterward Mama took us to Chick Fil A. First because it took so long at the doc's office and we were starving. And also because Mama said we were really good, patient boys!

Untitled

Untitled

Then we got home and it was treatment time...

                  Untitled


Then I had soccer practice. Mama took me and we had fun but we only got to practice for about 30 minutes before the thunder storms rolled in. We had to book to the car and head home!

Untitled

Untitled

When we got home Daddy made us an awesome dinner. Finn and I ate it all up. Jax ate most of it. It was a good night.

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment