Wednesday, May 18, 2016

This morning Mama and I headed to Costco. I needed to pick out a cake for my birthday and I found the perfect one! I also helped Mama pick some chips that I started eating right away...and I really wanted to play on the big play house but Mama said that it was just for show and we couldn't get up there...one of these days I'm getting up there!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

After school it was actually not raining!! So me and my buddies and Jax all played outside for a little while. We had fun running around outside!

                Untitled

                 Untitled

When I got home from school I did my homework right away so I'd have time to play! I got it all done lickidy Split! Then Daddy took us all to Finn's T Ball practice while Mama went to hang out with her friends in Columbia. Then we came home and had a delicious dinner that Mama left for us. We gave it 15 thumbs up!!!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment