Thursday, May 19, 2016

This morning Mama just had to take a picture of me with my bucket hat on, my full hands and my medal around my neck. I was looking pretty good!!

                 Untitled

Then we went to Grandma and Granddaddy's house. We decided to bring Finn and Kai's scooters and helmets to play with.

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we did some playing and running around and eating. We made towers and then we'd knock them down with tennis balls. It was fun. We played tag and Jax and Grandma went to the playground. We ate more snacks and then played in the playroom. It was a super fun day!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                    Untitled

                   Untitled

When I got home from school my brothers and I played for a while and then we went for a nice, long family walk. It was so nice outside for a change. No humidity, not too hot, no rain! We had a lot of fun! Then my brother's and I ate all our dinner so we got to have cookies and milk for dessert! It was a good day!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment