Saturday, May 14, 2016

Today we woke up to actual sunshine outside and we were so excited! Kai went to play at his friend Liam Highfill's house so Daddy got the bounce house out for Jax and Joseph and I and we jumped and jumped and played and jumped while Mama planted some of our veggies and herbs in our garden.

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

We kept turning the bounce house off and letting it get deflated and then we'd turn it back on and inflate with it. We had so much fun! Then Daddy made us a snack a pallooza and our friend Mary even came over and shared with us! It was a great afternoon.

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

 Untitled

Then it was time for me to head off to soccer. Finn and Jax and Sylvia and Joseph continued to jump and play and I was a little sad that I had to leave the fun to go to my game...

                Untitled



But, once we were there I was excited to get on the field with my friends! Daddy said I played awesome! I even had some great plays and took the ball all the way up the field! THEN, the sky got dark, the wind picked up and it started pouring down rain. SO, we played for about 30 minutes before it was time to head home. Oh well...

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Then my friend Joseph came back over to play for a little while. I was happy to play with everyone for a little while!

                  Untitled

Then we met Grandma and Granddaddy at Victoria's Gastro Pub for dinner. We had so much fun and had a delicious meal. We got to go exploring and we even had a great dessert of ice cream and cookies! It was a good Saturday!

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment