Friday, May 13, 2016

This rainy morning (15th in a row!!!) Mama and I headed to Giant to get a few necessities...I proceeded to take a taste test of everything that Mama put into the cart. Mmm ham, peanuts, cheezits, cookies.....I would have tried the cabbage but Mama said she had to wash it first. Oh well, I tried!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

I was supposed to have a field day and a half day of school and then go to my friend Liam's house after school. It rained all morning, field day was cancelled and my friend Liam went home sick from school. Needless to say, I was pretty bummed when Mama came to get me from school. Thankfully Samuel's mom and Colin's mom were already planning to go to Chuck E Cheese's to play and invited us to join them!! We picked Finn up from school and headed over!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

We had so much fun playing games and riding rides and collecting tickets. I told Mama numerous times that this was the BEST day after school surprise EVERRRRR!!! We were so happy. It was a great way to celebrate this Friday afternoon!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we got to go cash in our tickets for all of the (worthless junk) fun toys and candy we could get! It was such a great time hanging with our brothers and friends!

                 Untitled

Then, miraculously, after 15 straight days of rain, the sun came out. And the baseball games were on!! I was first up with my T Ball game against the Oriol's! We had lots of fun and Mama and Daddy said I did really great hitting and running!

                 Untitled

Untitled

While Finn played his game Kai and I ran around and played with our friends. I may have also visited my girlfriend, Miss Alyssa, at the snack shack a few times!! 

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Then it was my turn to play. We played the Yankee's. Jax and Finn ate hot dogs and popcorn while I played my game. Daddy and Mama said I looked great out there! My swing is getting better and better and I'm working on catching the ball like a champ!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

We were all so excited to see the sun and feel some warm weather that we hung out on the field for a long time after the games were over. We played with friends, all the moms and dad's enjoyed some beers and hanging out. It was a great Friday night on the field. We needed it after all the bad weather we've had recently! 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

When we got home we FaceTimed with Grandma and Granddaddy. Jax played a song on the harmonica, he was actually pretty good, then we talked to them and told them good night. It was a great day. And I learned about making lemons into lemonade today. What a great lesson!!

Untitled Untitled

Untitled Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment