Friday, May 6, 2016

This morning I didn't want to eat any breakfast but I did want to eat chicken wings!! So, Mama let me eat leftover chicken wings. And boy were they tasty!

                 Untitled

Then Daddy rode in the back seat with us to take Finn to school. Mama was like our chauffeur!

                 Untitled

Then Colby came over to hang out with me while Kai was at school and Finn was on a field trip with school!

                 Untitled

Today was Grandparent's Day at my school!!! And I was so excited because Grandma and Granddaddy, Nana and Papi all came to celebrate with me! They got to see my classroom and my desk and meet all my friends! We played a spelling game called "Sparkle" and then we got to go to the Book Fair! And right before mass was supposed to start we got put on a Lock Down because some bad guy was on the loose in Montgomery County. Thankfully everything ended up being okay and we got to go home. Sadly (or maybe not) we weren't able to go to mass. That's okay, I'll make up for it on Sunday...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

I got to go on a field trip today to Brookside Gardens! Unfortunately it was a soggy, rainy field trip but I had my rain boots on and I was still able to have fun with all my schoolmates! I even got to ride on a school bus!! Then my biggest surprise was when Daddy. Jay and Colby all came to pick me up from school!! I was so happy to see them and ready to get our weekend started!!

                   Untitled

                   Untitled

When we all got home from school we did some playing, we did some Wii, we made a car track and we had lots of fun all together!

Untitled

Untitled

Then for dinner we went to Azteca. Jax fell asleep in the car and he almost didn't wake up before we left!

                 Untitled

We had such a fun dinner and hang out with our family. Even uncle Jason, Aunt Mindy and baby Ethan came to join us. We sure do love our Grandma and Granddaddy time at Azteca!!

Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment